Our solutions are leveraged by education properties around the world each year.Book a Demo
The education sector has seen a dramatic rise in the issues of duty of care and government compliance, with an increased onus on managing the overall risk of properties.
Core Vision’s myBuildings™ Facilities Management for Education helps facilities managers ensure all maintenance activities can be tracked and monitored, for a single classroom or an entire campus. With myBuildings™ implemented, you have everything you need to ensure managers can schedule preventative maintenance and report issues efficiently.
The ability to monitor service contractors means that costs are controlled, and quality is assured. Incidents can be recorded, logged and rectification automatically actioned all from one system.
Additionally, you can track contractor insurances, permits and manage inductions through the system: It’s even possible to facilitate the check contractors in and out of your educational facility without having to sign in through the front desk.
And if you are looking after student accommodation, the integrated myLocus™ Occupier Engagement Platform can assist in supporting a student community, creating a sense of belonging for your students.
– Ad-hoc Work Request Management
– Scheduled Work Request Management (PPM)
– Integrated asset management
– Escalation and alerts (Email and SMS options)
– Management information
– Easy to use on any device
– Help desk interface
– Online asset register
– QR code enabled
– Linked documentation and asset information
– Asset group functionality
– Budget and cost tracking
– Mobile and App interfaces
– Certificates of currency
– Induction (company-wide and site specific)
– Preferred contractor
– Mobile and App interface
– Risk mitigation
– Purchase orders
– Contractor complete
– Online invoice load
– Automated invoice content verification
– Delegated level of authority and approvals