Our solutions are leveraged by social housing properties around the world each year.Book a Demo
Increasing government requirements on compliance requires social housing properties to be kept to a high standard, ensuring livability and the longevity of both the building and its assets.
Core Vision’s myBuildingsTM Facilities management for Social Housing helps your maintenance management team track, schedule and monitor all your maintenance activities, control the costs and quality of work done by service contractors, manage compliance and ensure all incidents are logged including the necessary rectification.
The integrated Forms Manager and Forms App can be used to configure a host of checklists to cover anything from property condition reports, to hazardous materials reviews, to asset inspections. The integrated work request management ensures rectification.
With a centralised document management module, asset management and checklists can easily be stored and retrieved as you need.
– Ad-hoc Work Request Management
– Scheduled Work Request Management (PPM)
– Integrated asset management
– Escalation and alerts (Email and SMS options)
– Management information
– Easy to use on any device
– Help desk interface
– Online asset register
– QR code enabled
– Linked documentation and asset information
– Asset group functionality
– Budget and cost tracking
– Mobile and App interfaces
– Certificates of currency
– Induction (company-wide and site specific)
– Preferred contractor
– Mobile and App interface
– Risk mitigation
– Purchase orders
– Contractor complete
– Online invoice load
– Automated invoice content verification
– Delegated level of authority and approvals